Guidance for Teachers - Copyright, appropriateness and best endeavors
Copyright and appropriateness:
The tools on this site are freely available for you to use. In building up a case or argument, DiscoveryBox allows you to upload text, audio and video as well as make links to other sites.
It is the responsibility of the user to make sure that information uploaded to the site:
- Does not infringe any copyright
- Has not been taken from other sites or sources without proper attribution
- Is appropriate for the teaching of the topic.
- Is not illegal or inappropriate for an educational site
- Is not offensive, or in breach or DCSF or Teachernet advice on equality and diversity
E2BN will make every effort to ensure that the information on the site is appropriate and legal. E2BN will remove any information found that the organisation feels may be in breach of the criteria outlined above.
Despite this we acknowledge that mistakes can occur. If you find anything on the site that you feel requires further investigation, please contact our office firstname.lastname@example.org